- Usual shipping time is 3 working days after the cleared payment. The Indiancoins.com “website” will not be liable for any items left unclaimed for more than seven (7) working days after the date of reach to the address location.
- Export of Antiquities: All Buyers are required to be aware of any legislation regarding the export of antiquities. All Buyers are requested to note that as per the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 (Act No. 52 of 1972), items (including coins) over 100 years old, cannot be exported out of India except at the express permission of the Director General, Archaeological Survey of India, Janpath, New Delhi.
- By buying the items the Buyer enters into a legal contract. By doing so a buyer accepts to honour all his/her conditions of sale and shall be bound by them. These Conditions shall take effect and be construed in accordance with Indian law and are subject to Lucknow Jurisdiction as per the licence of the website.
- The Buyer accepts that price estimate(s) for any item(s) do not include any packing, shipping, handling or insurance charges. All of the aforementioned will be borne by the buyer. The exact amount of shipping-handling and insurance will be conveyed when the final checkout at the cart is prepared and will vary depending on the specifics of each individual items.
- The Buyer accepts that any and all duties and taxes as applicable, including GST and/or Local Body will be borne by the buyer.
- Buyers may choose to have the option to collect any and all of their purchases from our office in Lucknow after the transfer of full payment is completed.
- The sales are conducted in Indian Rupees unless otherwise detailed in the website listing.